Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Reno LOVE

I am sure I'm not the only one who has been swept up in the excitement of The Block. I have always loved a good reno show, and a good reno for that matter. My husband and I have purchased a couple of doer uppers during our time and although they have never been MASSIVE (i.e. gutting the entire house), we have had our fair share of kitchen, bathroom, dining, lounge and outdoor makeovers.

Today I wanted to show you one of my favourite home transformations from Louise Bell of TableTonic. Louise is so clever, and has such a fine eye for design and detail. Her home is stunning, and has appeared on pages of many a design mag.

Take a look at some of my fave room makeovers and be inspired!

Living Room: BEFORE
living before 2 Decor junkies makeover.

living during1 Decor junkies makeover.

Living Room: AFTER
Living after Decor junkies makeover.

living after 2 Decor junkies makeover.

Main Bedroom: BEFORE
main bed before Decor junkies makeover.

Main Bedroom: AFTER
main bed after Decor junkies makeover.

Sons Room: BEFORE
 Decor junkies makeover.

Sons Room: AFTER
MM Jasper after 1 Decor junkies makeover.

Daughters Room: BEFORE
 Decor junkies makeover.

Daughters Room: AFTER
 Decor junkies makeover.
Images via TableTonic (originally found on Mamamia)

Make sure you check out Louise's online decor store TableTonic for some amazing unique pieces!

Sar xx

6 comments:

Anya adores said...

Love a good room make over - this one is brill. The daughters room is fantastic.
Hope you are well hon,
Axx

Tamra {walkswithBella} said...

Wow, amazing transformation. It doesn't even resemble the same space. Nice share.

x tamra

my best friend jules said...

Wow! I'm loving these! I love the fact that she's kept a hint of retro but given it a touch of modern too! The little girl's room is adorable - the bed is just too cute!
xxx mervi

Clara Turbay said...

Great sense of tyle for decorating!

http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

annie markantonatou said...

love this!

http://anmarkdesign.blogspot.com/

Mike said...

I love all these room transformations. They are all very nice.