Sunday, July 17, 2011

Some of my fave things this week!

Do you know - I actually seriously believe that I will win lotto one day. I have no idea why this is, and never buy lottery tickets so I'm not entirely sure how this will happen but it's just a feeling I have. Anyway. For now I keep an 'Incase I win Lotto List'.

I just love things, all sorts of things - so while I won't be abusing the credit card to have them all in my possession this week - I will show you the beauties which have been added recently...

I hope you enjoy - and have a great week!

1 - This Chair!!

2 - This AMAZING leather jacket....yum, yum!


3 - This super sweet pillow xx

4 - This sensational Sass & Bide ring combo!


5 - A mirror like this one!

6 - Dinosaur Designs beads....oh my
Now to get down and buy a lotto ticket!

Much love,
Sar xx
Source
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

Wow, how cool is that chair?! Love the jacket too.

angie keating said...

LOVE it all!!! The chair, leather jacket and dinosaur beads (drooooool) are my faves! Love the blog too Sar xx

Mike said...

I really hope you do win the lottery. You deserve it. Your such a happy and amazing person.