Monday, July 25, 2011

{Stationary LOVE}

This week has been an absolute shocker so far with my irritable 3 year old down and out with a chest infection. The poor thing is so sick, and it's driving her crazy. I have stocked up on an unthinkable amount of lollies, chocolate and banana paddle pops as bribery during the twice-a-day-antibiotic-battles.

No doubt any good the medicine is doing has been overshadowed by the ridiculously high sugar intake.

So in between dealing with her, and my work I am also mentally escaping through Ellis Benson. My stationary obsession has reached an all time high this week as I wade through her personalised notepads, art prints, wedding thank you's and baby announcements.

Take a look for yourself!!

 
 

Sweet right? You can follow Ellis Benson on Facebook here or visit the website here (where I sourced the images!)

Now excuse me while I return to the checkout!

Sar xx

4 comments:

Kathryn said...

Oh, pretty! I'm a little obsessed with stationary too.

My Beautiful Life said...

I'm so sorry your little one is sick. It can be very difficult to treat a little patient, and at the same time sad to see them not feeling well. Speedily wishing good health your way, and hoping things get better very soon!

P.S. Love that stationary, especially the one with the umbrella. So sweet.

Love it like LuLu said...

Thanks guys, antibiotics are kicking in and miss Lulu is on the mend. Thank goodness!

Sar xx

Anonymous said...

stationEry