Thursday, July 21, 2011

Stunning Art

I am super lucky to be surrounded by many beautiful and ridiculously talented friends, and thought it was about time I paid homage to super spesh artist; Tiffany Atkin.

Earlier this year Tiff was forced to return home to Queensland after the devastating Japan Earthquake cut her planned 12 month stay in Tokyo short. But her Japanese inspired work has received huge recognition since, and I HAD to share her with you!

I just adore the colour and detail in her work and below are some of my absolute faves.









Isn't she clever!!!

Make sure you check out Tiff's Trinkets & Tidbits blog here (where you will also find items for sale) join her on Facebook here (where I sourced all of the images) or follow her on Twitter here!

Sar xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your blog sarah. can we se some pics of you sisters Circ De Soleil party and where you got you outfits from. Would love to know. Thanks for sharing you creativity with us.