Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Beach Chic

I have been so busy this last week that there has been literally NO time to even think about my fave online space. My husband, daughter and I are preparing to move back to the gorgeous little town we came from a couple of years ago. We're swapping the beach for trees, climate for time and hustle & bustle for something a little more relaxed. And you know what!? I can't wait!!

I have secured two AMAZING jobs - more on that later - and before we build or buy again down there, we have rented a quaint, albeit dated 3 bedroom cottage. I will certainly be busy for the next couple of weeks transforming it from a plain space into something much more cozy!

My post today is a little tribute to our few years living at the beach. Nautical decor and beach shack chic will always be a fave of mine - and I will certainly be taking little elements back to the country with me. I hope you enjoy x














Images via Pinterest
Will be back again in a few days time when we arrive down south!!

Sar xx

2 comments:

Anya adores said...

Hey sar how are you doing sweets, LOVE the white chest with the many drawers and the blue cabinet - awesome stuff. Take care, A xxx

Angie H said...

sar!!! youre M.I.A... hope all is going well, missing your gorgeous & inspiring blog posts! :( come back!! xx