Thursday, October 20, 2011

And a baby makes 4...

Yes, there have been LOADS of changes happening in our little world at the moment - one of the most exciting of which is no doubt the impending arrival of bambino #2.

After the big move we have taken up residence in a gorgeous old home and I am so excited to be decorating a nursery second time around... However this time we won't be finding out what it is - so putting it together won't be so easy.

I am thinking white furniture and subtle trimmings and have taken to ETSY and Pinterest to find some gorgeous inspiration. Take a look at my wish list below!!





 Birth Announcement - $15.00


 Nursery art print - Set of 3 $48



All other images via Pinterest

Enjoy!! Sar xx

3 comments:

annie markantonatou said...

pretty post!

http://anmarkdesign.blogspot.com/

Ioana-Carmen said...

Hy sweetie! Lovely post! Check my blog and tell me if you wanna follow each other?!:X

FashionSpot.ro

Mike said...

I love the statue of the rabbit. It's super nice.

zane